Our number one priority is always the safety of our Theatre Arts family while enjoying the activities that they love. We are committed to ongoing safety and are hopeful that these new policies will help to keep our students and staff as safe as possible. As e continue to monitor cases of COVID-19 in Tulsa County, we have implemented a new Green / Yellow / Red light system to our safety procedures. Depending on how COVID-19 cases are looking in Tulsa County each week, we will adjust Theatre Arts policies to the appropriate setting. We anticipate this 3-light system lasting through the school year. Any time that we are switching to a different procedure system (Green, Yellow, or Red) we will send out an email and post updates on our social media.
- Increased sanitization between classes
- Hand sanitizer will be required before and after each class
- Smaller class sizes (maximum of 15 students per class in large studios and 12 students per class in the smaller studios)
- Studios are marked with dots 6 feet apart and students will stay appropriate distanced throughout classes
- NO hands on corrections or partnering will take place in classes.
- NO parents of students 7 and up in the lobby
- Masks required for parents of students ages 6 and under planning to stay in the lobby during class.
Includes everything from the Green Light policies plus:
- Masks are required for teachers and strongly encouraged for students ages 7 and up. Essentially, students ages 7 and up should be wearing masks in class unless they have a valid reason not to. Every person walking through the lobby or hallways ages 7 and up MUST be in a mask, no exceptions.
- Students and teachers will need to have their temperature checked at the front desk before their first Class the day. Anyone with a temp over 100 will be Sent home.
- All classes will be offered via Zoom AND in person at the same time. If students would prefer to take class through Zoom they will need to let the studio know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office at 918-258-2543 by NOON on the day of the class so that we can set up a Zoom class, send invitations, and let the teacher know with ample time.
This will allow families that are needing to quarantine due to exposure, etc. the opportunity to still take class.
Note: Theatre Arts will stay in the yellow light procedures as long as Tulsa County is in the red or orange zone.
- Zoom Classes only
- Professional cleaning and fumigation of the entire building
- Private lessons can still be held in the studio if the teacher and student would prefer to meet in person, but all classes will be done via Zoom.
Note: Ideally, red light policies would be necessary for very short periods of time. These policies would be reserved for the unlikely instance of several students or teachers testing positive or if there has been known studio spread.